- 1 cob sweet corn, grilled/boiled and cooled (a can of corn niblets works too!)
- 2 small bunches of broccoli, cut into florets
- ½ cup diced red onion
- half of a sweet red pepper, diced
- ¾ cup regular mayonnaise/miracle whip
- 2 tbsp. grainy mustard
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. minced ginger root
- 2 tsp. liquid honey
- ½ tsp. each salt and pepper
- With sharp knife, cut corn kernels from cob and place in large bowl. Add broccoli, onion and red pepper.
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, lime juice, ginger, honey, salt and pepper. Toss with salad.
Chill before serving. (Make a day ahead if you can so flavours mingle).