- ½ cup yogurt or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 2 to 3 large carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 granny smith apples, halved and cored, and chopped
- ¼ green cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- In a large bowl, whisk together, the yogurt, vinegar, cumin ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper. (taste the dressing and adjust the cumin, if necessary)
- Add the carrots, apples, raisins and cilantro to the yogurt dressing and toss to combine. Let sit for a few hours to allow flavours to blend….. Add a little fresh chopped cilantro just before serving.
Note: Do not use purple or red cabbage, as the colour bleeds into the slaw.