1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
1 clove garlic, minced
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons honey
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
freshly ground black pepper
- Combine lemon juice, garlic and salt in a small bowl and let sit for 5 minutes so the juice mellows the garlic.
- Add the honey and stir well.
- Add the olive oil in a slow drizzle, stirring continuously with a whisk.
- Add pepper to taste.
Baby arugula/spinach/field greens – a mix as you wish
1 ½ cup fresh blueberries/blackberries
2-3 oz goat cheese (this is a nice touch but not necessary)
½ cup sugared almonds (I use regular almonds sometimes or pecan pieces)
- Toss the greens and about 2 tablespoons of salad dressing together.
- Add more dressing as desired.
- Sprinkle berries, nuts and cheese (if using) on top.
- Serve immediately.