Mains, Seafood and Fish
- 8 oz. uncooked elbow macaroni (about 2 cups dry)
- 2 cans (6 oz.) water-packed tuna, drained
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- ¼ diced green bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced pimento/roasted red peppers in a jar
- 1 can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup packed shredded old cheddar cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp. ground pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain. Rinse with cold water and drain again.
- In a large bowl combine cooked macaroni, tuna, celery, onions, green pepper and roasted red peppers. Mix well.
- In a small saucepan combine soup and milk.Heat over medium heat until smooth. Add cheese and continue to cook until cheese is melted. Remove from heat and stir in mayonnaise and ground pepper.
- Pour sauce over macaroni mixture. Mix well. Pour into a 2 ½ quart casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 uncovered for 30 minutes. Serve hot.