- 2 cups chicken broth (ready to use tins or tetra packs, bouillon cubes or sachets, or homemade broth)
- 1 cup rice
- ½ cup each, finely diced red and yellow bell peppers
- ¼ cup raisins (optional)
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp. margarine
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional if you want some bite)
- Heat broth to boiling.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, return broth to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered until broth is absorbed, about 12 to 15 minutes. Fluff with fork. Serve as a side dish.