- 2 cans (10 ¾ ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ¼ cup green pepper
- ¼ cup red pepper
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 oz. egg noodles, cooked and drained
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. dried sage (or more to taste)
- Combine the soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Stir in the cubed, cooked chicken, onion, green and red peppers, half of the Monterey Jack cheese, half of the cheddar cheese and seasonings.
- Add the cooked noodles and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish and bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and bake another 10 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Let the dish sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Serves 6 – 8