For the base:
- 1 ¼ cups Graham Cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup melted margarine or butter
For the filling:
- 1 tin Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 10 marshmallows quartered
- 1 cup pineapple, partially drained
- 10 maraschino cherries, chopped
- ½ pint whipping cream
- Combine Graham Cracker crumbs with melted butter.
- Press crumbs into an 8-inch square pan
- Blend first 5 filling ingredients together.
- Whip the whipping cream, add 3 tbsp. to the above mixture. Set remainder aside.
- Pour mixture over Graham Cracker crust.
- Top with remaining whipped cream and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerator until ready to serve.