- 1 can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup frozen corn niblets (thawed)
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise (or whipped dressing)
- 1 green onion, chopped or 1/8 tsp. dried minced onion flakes
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 4 hamburger buns or rolls
- lettuce (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Spread a quarter of the tuna mixture on each bun with lettuce.
Adding corn to the mix helps stretch out the tuna, is colourful and adds a yummy crunch. Serve on the hamburger buns or roll in a pita for a lunch box treat. (This also works with chicken salad)