1 tbsp. each olive oil and butter
3 green onions, sliced with white and green parts separated
2 cloves garlic, pressed
4 cups corn kernels (about 5 cobs or frozen niblets)
1 tsp. grated lemon zest
½ tsp. ground coriander
¼ tsp. each salt and pepper
1 tbsp. chopped fresh mint
2 tsp. lemon juice
- In skillet, heat oil and butter over medium high heat.
- Cook white part of green onions and garlic, stirring often, for 30 seconds.
- Reduce heat to medium and add corn, lemon zest, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Cook stirring often until corn is tender and light golden, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in mint, lemon juice and green parts of green onions.
- Cook for 1 minute.
This dish can be served hot or cold.