Mains, Seafood and Fish
- 4 pieces tilapia fillets
- 2 cups panko crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 3 tbsp. Aioli Dip (see recipe on website) OR
- 3 tbsp. whipped dressing
- 1 tsp. of dijon mustard/pesto or dried basil and oregano (1/2 tsp each)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place panko crumbs on dinner plate, stir in grated parmesan, salt and pepper (use less or omit salt if using parmesan cheese)
- Pat tiliapia dry with paper towels.
- Spread aioli dip or flavoured whipped dressing on both sides of tiliapia.
- Place fish in crumb mixture, pressing to coat both sides.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a non stick pan.
- Saute fillets 3 to 4 minutes per side until crunchy and golden.
- Serve immediately with lemon.